Relief Manager on duty evenings & weekends
Seattle, WA 98104
If you haven’t seen it yet, the Hilltop Herald fall edition is now out! Read about new activities launching and what more Hilltop is doing to modify itself in the time of Covid.
Read a brief excerpt from the Herald below.
“Voting is the expression of our commitment to ourselves, one another, this country, and this world.” Sharon Salzberg
Just in case you didn’t hear, there is an important election being held on November 3, 2020. Here is some information you need to know.
· October 13, 2020 Local Election Voters’ Pamphlets Will Be Sent Out
· October 14, 2020 General Election Voters’ Pamphlets Will Be Sent Out
· October 15, 2020 Ballot Drop Boxes Open
· October 26, 2020 Deadline to Register or Update Voter Registration Online or Mail
· November 3, 2020 Last Day to Register to Vote in Person
· November 3, 2020 Election Day
Mail-in Ballot: No postage necessary. Must be postmarked by Election Day. It is recommended you drop your ballot in the mail by the Friday before Election Day to make sure it gets postmarked in time to be counted. Your ballot must be postmarked by Election Day.
Read the full article on Page 2. A PDF with the full version is available for download.